wondering how many laurels we have for archery skills

  • Rj Bachner
    Message 1 of 93 , Jan 21, 2007
      Heya

      I was wondering how many folks have gotten laurels for thier skills in
      archery related activities.

      RJ Bachner
      ragi@...
      www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca <http://www.shoppe.brokenaxe.ca/>

      The Irony of Commitment is that it's deeply liberating - in work, in play or
      in love. The act frees you from the tyranny of your internal critic, from
      the fear that likes to dress itself up and parade around as rational
      hesitation. To commit is to remove your head as the barrier to your life.

    • i_griffen
      Message 93 of 93 , Feb 21, 2007
        does any one know Where one can findinfo on the maintance of the
        Whamo/Powermaster. I have rescued 4 of these and would like to
        refurbish them.

        thanks
        Iain