Re: [SCA-Archery] Repeating crossbow

  • atruemark@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 20, 2007
      I had the privilege of spending an entire day in the Grayson collection
      myself, and later meeting Dr. Grayson. The trip was arranged by my apprentice,
      Karin Ollesdottir, to do research into arrow whistles. What a fabulous and
      large collection! I, too, could have spent several days studying the contents.

      Andras