Re: Proposed rules

  • Bob Dewart
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 30, 1999
      I asked the same question almost 4 hours ago and haven't seen it on the list
      yet.

      Gilli
      Ansteorra

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
        The rules were sent to the SCA headquarters, but some how did not either
        arrive there orgot lost in the office. So, they were not sent to ghe BOD
        members in time for the meeting. They will cover them the next meeting.

        Jon

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
          Greetings and Hi there,

          When is the next meeting?

          Perhaps copies should be sent certified return receipt.

          Gilli

          Sir Jon said something like:

          The rules were sent to the SCA headquarters, but some how did not either
          arrive there orgot lost in the office. So, they were not sent to ghe BOD
          members in time for the meeting. They will cover them the next meeting.

          Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something. To darken the skies with
          Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them. I speak for no
          one but myself. My opinions are mine. Void were prohibited. Your mileage
          may vary. :)
        • John Edgerton
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 31, 1999
            Oct. I will ask that headquarters let me know when they receive them. I
            sent, too late, copies to the BOD members just before the last meeting by
            email, so that have seen the copies. But will do it agin through
            headquarters.

            Jon