Re: Is this an archery butt?

  • logantheboweyder
    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
      1. Does that mean we can shoot it?
      2. Can we reject the artist's imposition of his disaffection with the
      organic plasticity and embrace our own vision of utilitarian
      utilization of the ambient practicality of the creation, and then
      shoot it?

      Logan the Boweyder
      --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Fritz <carl.west@...> wrote:

      > The artist was dealing with crystalizing basic plastic organic unity
      and
      > that whole thing.

    • Fritz
      Message 2 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
        When logantheboweyder put fingers to keys it was 1/3/07 2:01 PM...

        > 1. Does that mean we can shoot it?
        > 2. Can we reject the artist's imposition of his disaffection with the
        > organic plasticity and embrace our own vision of utilitarian
        > utilization of the ambient practicality of the creation, and then
        > shoot it?

        You went to Art School too?

        --
        Fritz
        Aut invenian viam aut faciam.
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 3, 2007
          Nest verch Tangwistel wrote:
          > I am guessing it is not. The big metal bars holding it together would make it very painful to shoot at. The symetry of it makes me guess the other side also has the big metal bars. I am guessing at modern art. I kind of looks like it is placed at the intersection of some paths in a public park.

          No, no. The layers are clearly copies of the "Times" -- which would
          make it a Tardis.

          ;-]

          John