Merry Whatever

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2006
      I was raised to say "Merry Christmas", but I am also aware that there are
      others on this list that do not share my personal beliefs. I do not think
      anyone will be offended by this quote, though:

      PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TOWARD MEN.

      A safe and happy season to you all, friends I know by sight and those I do
      not. I wish you all happiness, prosperity and above all else,peace.

      Padraig MacRaighne

    • ragnarketilsson
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 24, 2006
        Padraig,

        As ususal, you strike gold with your shot. Peace indeed, both now and
        in the coming year to all on this list and all they hold in their hearts.

        Ragnar

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Frederick Fenters" <padraig@...>
        wrote:

        > I was raised to say "Merry Christmas", but I am also aware that
        there are
        > others on this list that do not share my personal beliefs. I do not
        think
        > anyone will be offended by this quote, though:
        >

        > PEACE ON EARTH AND GOODWILL TOWARD MEN.
        >

        > A safe and happy season to you all, friends I know by sight and
        those I do
        > not. I wish you all happiness, prosperity and above all else,peace.
        >

        > Padraig MacRaighne

      • mark s graves
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2006
          I would like to wish everyone a joyous and prosperous new year. May your
          arrows fly straight and true. And may all of your hits be gold.
          William