Re: [SCA-Archery] bolts

  • J. Hughes
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 21, 2006
      In corisponding with the peson, I find his idea is a tapered bolt and an extreme taper at that. I will be working with him on defining exactly what he is after and then ask again if it is available anywhere.

      Charles O'Connor

      Dayrl Merrill <dmerrill@...> wrote:
      I do 2 or 3 fletched. What length of shaft do you want do you want and
      what length fletch? I will quote a price after I have the details but
      normal price for 18" or shorter with 3 fletches and tips would be $40.00
      plus $5.00 for shipping for 1 dozen.

      Rask Ulfbjorn,

      mka Dayrl Merrill