Re: FW: [SCA-Archery] how to make a yumi

  • Will Terada
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2006
      That would be a very good way to go to make one, but I would first go to a
      kyudo place first and check it out. It is not just a different bow, but
      also a different way of shooting. The fibreglass yumi is an inexpensive
      way to start but like all bows, varies in price and quality. Here is a good
      site to look : http://www.kyudo.com/asahiam-yumi.html

      It is a major undertaking to craft one. I wish you luck and patients on
      this endevore and to honour the art. Yes I am samurai decendent.

      --
      Willie P. Terada
      Est Sularus oth Mithas