Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November

  • Gwilym/Bill
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2006
      The score is real. He's my student and I wish I could shoot like him.
      And Christopher is his son and he's coming along well also.

      Gwilym

      1a.

      Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November
      <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/21897;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNGdoamc2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMjE4OTcEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2NTc2MTU4NA-->

      Posted by: "hanhebin" hanhebin@...
      <mailto:hanhebin@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20IKAC%2FIKCAC%20Standings%20-%2029%20November>
      hanhebin <http://profiles.yahoo.com/hanhebin>

      Sat Dec 9, 2006 11:17 am (PST)

      > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
      > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
      > 206;

      Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?

      Just curious,
      Michael

    • Siegfried
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
        And who has a RR average above 160

        On 12/9/06, Bruce R. Gordon <obsidian@...> wrote:
        > Greetings
        >
        > It's real - he's the same guy who scored a 306 in the Winter Challenge last year.
        >
        > Nigel
        >

        > > > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
        > > > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
        > > > 206;
        > >
        > > Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?
        > >
        > > Just curious,
        > > Michael

        > --
        > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
        > "Do these colors match?"
        > "Is this too much jewelry?"
        > "Is that my drink?"
        >
        > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html

        > --

      • Ko
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
          Wow, 160!! You accepting new students? LOL

          -Donal Maclauren

          --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Gwilym/Bill <scalongbow@...>