Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2006
      Greetings

      It's real - he's the same guy who scored a 306 in the Winter Challenge last year.

      Nigel

      > > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
      > > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
      > > 206;
      >
      > Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?
      >
      > Just curious,
      > Michael

      "Do these colors match?"
      "Is this too much jewelry?"
      "Is that my drink?"

    • Gwilym/Bill
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 10, 2006
        The score is real. He's my student and I wish I could shoot like him.
        And Christopher is his son and he's coming along well also.

        Gwilym

        1a.

        Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November
        <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/21897;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNGdoamc2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMjE4OTcEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2NTc2MTU4NA-->

        Posted by: "hanhebin" hanhebin@...
        <mailto:hanhebin@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20IKAC%2FIKCAC%20Standings%20-%2029%20November>
        hanhebin <http://profiles.yahoo.com/hanhebin>

        Sat Dec 9, 2006 11:17 am (PST)

        > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
        > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
        > 206;

        Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?

        Just curious,
        Michael

      • Siegfried
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
          And who has a RR average above 160

          On 12/9/06, Bruce R. Gordon <obsidian@...> wrote:
          > Greetings
          >
          > It's real - he's the same guy who scored a 306 in the Winter Challenge last year.
          >
          > Nigel
          >

          > > > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
          > > > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
          > > > 206;
          > >
          > > Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?
          > >
          > > Just curious,
          > > Michael

          > --
          > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
          > "Do these colors match?"
          > "Is this too much jewelry?"
          > "Is that my drink?"
          >
          > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html

          > --

        • Ko
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
            Wow, 160!! You accepting new students? LOL

            -Donal Maclauren

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Gwilym/Bill <scalongbow@...>