Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November

  • hanhebin
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 9, 2006
      > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
      > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
      > 206;

      Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?

      Just curious,
      Michael
    • Bruce R. Gordon
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 9, 2006
        Greetings

        It's real - he's the same guy who scored a 306 in the Winter Challenge last year.

        Nigel

        > > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
        > > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
        > > 206;
        >
        > Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?
        >
        > Just curious,
        > Michael

        "Do these colors match?"
        "Is this too much jewelry?"
        "Is that my drink?"

      • Gwilym/Bill
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 10, 2006
          The score is real. He's my student and I wish I could shoot like him.
          And Christopher is his son and he's coming along well also.

          Gwilym

          1a.

          Re: IKAC/IKCAC Standings - 29 November
          <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Archery/message/21897;_ylc=X3oDMTJxNGdoamc2BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE1BGdycElkAzI1OTUzMQRncnBzcElkAzE3MDU3Njc1MDMEbXNnSWQDMjE4OTcEc2VjA2Rtc2cEc2xrA3Ztc2cEc3RpbWUDMTE2NTc2MTU4NA-->

          Posted by: "hanhebin" hanhebin@...
          <mailto:hanhebin@...?Subject=%20Re%3A%20IKAC%2FIKCAC%20Standings%20-%2029%20November>
          hanhebin <http://profiles.yahoo.com/hanhebin>

          Sat Dec 9, 2006 11:17 am (PST)

          > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
          > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
          > 206;

          Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?

          Just curious,
          Michael

        • Siegfried
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 11, 2006
            And who has a RR average above 160

            On 12/9/06, Bruce R. Gordon <obsidian@...> wrote:
            > Greetings
            >
            > It's real - he's the same guy who scored a 306 in the Winter Challenge last year.
            >
            > Nigel
            >

            > > > 1. AETHELMEARC: 309; Laochlain Sylverwulf: 512;
            > > > Gwyilym or Afonydd Tair: 209; Christopher Silverwolf:
            > > > 206;
            > >
            > > Is that 512 for real or is that a misprint?
            > >
            > > Just curious,
            > > Michael

            > --
            > Three things never heard from the mouth of a Celt:
            > "Do these colors match?"
            > "Is this too much jewelry?"
            > "Is that my drink?"
            >
            > http://web.raex.com/~obsidian/index.html

            > --

          • Ko
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
              Wow, 160!! You accepting new students? LOL

              -Donal Maclauren

              --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Gwilym/Bill <scalongbow@...>