arrow penetration article

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      Here is a link to an interesting article with lots of illustrations
      on arrow penetration of armor.

      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/artsci/docs/Champ_Bane_Archery-
      Testing.pdf

      Jon
    • Fritz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
        When John edgerton put fingers to keys it was 12/7/06 8:23 PM...

        > Here is a link to an interesting article with lots of illustrations
        > on arrow penetration of armor.
        >
        > http://www.currentmiddleages.org/artsci/docs/Champ_Bane_Archery-
        > Testing.pdf

        Interesting.
        I wish he'd given the metal thickness on the coat of plates.
        And details about the _tip_ of the 'needle' bodkin.

        It needs a good proofreader.

        --
        Fritz
        Aut invenian viam aut faciam.