RE: [SCA-Archery] New member

  • Eileen Procter
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2006
      Morning Ebbony,
      I am assuming from you address that you are from Lochac. You should get in
      touch with your local captain of archers. His name is Delamar and his
      contact details are on the Lochac Archers website:
      http://www.sca.org.au/archers where you will also find lots of useful
      information on archery in Lochac.
      Welcome to the light side
      Sabine

      Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT
    • Luigi Kapaj
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 4, 2006
        I have a friend interested in finding whistle arrowheads.

        I remember someone having one at Pennsic a few years back, believe he
        brought it to the range for Neko's Korean style shoot.

        If you could put us in touch with anyone who makes them, or this person who
        had one, it would be very helpful.

        Puppy
        http://www.NYCMongol.com