RE: [SCA-Archery] New member

  • Eileen Procter
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 3, 2006
      Morning Ebbony,
      I am assuming from you address that you are from Lochac. You should get in
      touch with your local captain of archers. His name is Delamar and his
      contact details are on the Lochac Archers website:
      http://www.sca.org.au/archers where you will also find lots of useful
      information on archery in Lochac.
      Welcome to the light side
      Sabine

      Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
      http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT
    • Hobbe
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 3, 2006
        I'm guessing Riverland SA, is Australia.
        That puts you in the kingdom of Lochac.
        http://www.sca.org.au/lochac/
        Most likely in the Barony of Innilgard.
        http://www.sca.org.au/innilgard/
        -Hobbe

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel Cullen"
        <thecullenclan@...> wrote:

        > Hi everyone
        > Im not sure if Im in the right place, but my name is Ebbony and I
        have
        > found a recent interest in archery.
        > Im want to know so much about it and where I can get the gear from,
        > how much its going to cost me and more.
        > Ive only done it under instruction and have not owned my own gear.
        > Im 15 years old and live in country SA.
        > Cant wait to buzz you all for info
        > Cheers
        > Ebbony

      • Luigi Kapaj
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 4, 2006
          I have a friend interested in finding whistle arrowheads.

          I remember someone having one at Pennsic a few years back, believe he
          brought it to the range for Neko's Korean style shoot.

          If you could put us in touch with anyone who makes them, or this person who
          had one, it would be very helpful.

          Puppy
          http://www.NYCMongol.com