New member

  • Rachel Cullen
    Message 1 of 16 , Dec 2, 2006
      Hi everyone
      Im not sure if Im in the right place, but my name is Ebbony and I have
      found a recent interest in archery.
      Im want to know so much about it and where I can get the gear from,
      how much its going to cost me and more.
      Ive only done it under instruction and have not owned my own gear.
      Im 15 years old and live in country SA.
      Cant wait to buzz you all for info
      Cheers
      Ebbony
    • Carolus
      Message 2 of 16 , Dec 2, 2006
        If you have an interest in Archery, this is the right place. We are
        primarily focused on archery in the SCA which means traditional
        archery as practiced in renaissance and middle ages Europe. Your
        message was not clear where you live, if you could be more specific
        we could better answer your questions.
        Carolus

        At 12:42 AM 12/2/2006, you wrote:

        >Hi everyone
        >Im not sure if Im in the right place, but my name is Ebbony and I have
        >found a recent interest in archery.
        >Im want to know so much about it and where I can get the gear from,
        >how much its going to cost me and more.
        >Ive only done it under instruction and have not owned my own gear.
        >Im 15 years old and live in country SA.
        >Cant wait to buzz you all for info
        >Cheers
        >Ebbony

        >Checked by AVG Free Edition.
        >12/1/2006 1:12 PM

      • Eileen Procter
        Message 3 of 16 , Dec 3, 2006
          Morning Ebbony,
          I am assuming from you address that you are from Lochac. You should get in
          touch with your local captain of archers. His name is Delamar and his
          contact details are on the Lochac Archers website:
          http://www.sca.org.au/archers where you will also find lots of useful
          information on archery in Lochac.
          Welcome to the light side
          Sabine

          Advertisement: Meet Sexy Singles Today @ Lavalife - Click here
          http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Flavalife9%2Eninemsn%2Ecom%2Eau%2Fclickthru%2Fclickthru%2Eact%3Fid%3Dninemsn%26context%3Dan99%26locale%3Den%5FAU%26a%3D23769&_t=754951090&_r=endtext_lavalife_dec_meet&_m=EXT
        • Hobbe
          Message 4 of 16 , Dec 3, 2006
            I'm guessing Riverland SA, is Australia.
            That puts you in the kingdom of Lochac.
            http://www.sca.org.au/lochac/
            Most likely in the Barony of Innilgard.
            http://www.sca.org.au/innilgard/
            -Hobbe

            --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Rachel Cullen"
            <thecullenclan@...> wrote:

            > Hi everyone
            > Im not sure if Im in the right place, but my name is Ebbony and I
            have
            > found a recent interest in archery.
            > Im want to know so much about it and where I can get the gear from,
            > how much its going to cost me and more.
            > Ive only done it under instruction and have not owned my own gear.
            > Im 15 years old and live in country SA.
            > Cant wait to buzz you all for info
            > Cheers
            > Ebbony

          • Luigi Kapaj
            Message 5 of 16 , Dec 4, 2006
              I have a friend interested in finding whistle arrowheads.

              I remember someone having one at Pennsic a few years back, believe he
              brought it to the range for Neko's Korean style shoot.

              If you could put us in touch with anyone who makes them, or this person who
              had one, it would be very helpful.

              Puppy
              http://www.NYCMongol.com