Video trailer with sca members

  • John R Edgerton
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      I have been videotaping a video trailer for my wife's latest medieval fantasy novel, "The
      Hidden Stars". The short version has been completed and is now on YouTube. The cast and
      crew are mainly from the West kingdom. The shooting was done both on location and with a
      12 by 20 foot green screen. The final version will have more scenes, additional music and
      narration.

      The final version will have a shot of me shooting my son with my crossbow.

      It can be viewed at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PzHG1OqPEo

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, West