Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Crossbow Prods

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 27, 2006
      A target archery marshal's authority, in regards to Combat Archery,
      ends before it starts, at least in Atlantia. There is none. They are
      treated as two completely separate arts.

      Oh, and I don't think any Kingdom restricts materials on Target Prods,
      some DO restrict materials on combat prods.

      But, this is the Target Archery list.

      Siegfried