Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: (no subject)

  • James W. Pratt, Jr.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
      It the arrows had a spine to match the peak weight of the compound it would be much safer than spined to the holding weight!

      Lets see.... 75% let off.... 25lb holding weight ....100 spined arrows.

      James Cunningham

    • ice tiger
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
        Not to put too fine a point on it but what the hell does this discussion have to do with SCA archery? Quite frankly it's taking up space for no purpose.
        Dalton

        > It the arrows had a spine to match the peak weight of the compound
        > it would be much safer than spined to the holding weight!
        >
        > Lets see.... 75% let off.... 25lb holding weight ....100 spined
        > arrows.
        > James Cunningham

      • Rj Bachner
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 17, 2006
          It is a fun diversion on an otherwise quiet list I think. I know it does not
          belong here technically but life is seldom perfect

          ragi