Re: Gander Mountain archery shops

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 16, 2006
      I am lucky, too. It's only about an hour drive to get to Three Rivers
      Archery from my home. We usually stop off on our way to Sternfeld (Middle
      Kingdom) for Better War Through Archery. Three or four of us carpool from
      Michigan to Indy.

      BTW, for you hunters, Deer Season opened here in Michigan yesterday. I hear
      they are expecting to harvest almost 300,000 deer in the next two weeks. I
      saw 4 successful hunters yesterday while out making my rounds.

      Padraig