new group list

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2006
      Hello group. I've created a new yahoo list. Just what you needed, I know.
      This group is for Archery Marshals and Marshals in Training, within the
      Kingdom of Atlantia. This will be a place to meet new Marshals, discuss topics
      relating to marshaling archery within the Kingdom. It is a place to discuss or
      review rule changes, events, mention concerns or problems, raise questions and
      share stories from the line. It is a means by which we can communicate to
      encourage excellence and consistency throughout the great kingdom of Atlantia
      for the hobby we all love so well. All are invited.

      In service,
      Lady Lorelei
      Phoenix Guard
      Crois Brigte, Sacred Stone