Re: [SCA-Archery] Greetings All

  • Siren Song
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 30, 2006
      Thank you very much I will look into that :)

      Siobhan

      Tom Johnson <tdj_ent@...> wrote: Greetings Siobhan,

      Might I suggest Ansteorra-Missile@... for local events and
      practices. Thiis month Combat archery will be at Three Kings, Bordermarch
      Autumn Melees and Northern Baroness Toy Tourney in Wiesenfeuer. You can
      check the Black Star for more details. Baron Michel of eldern Hills is
      currently the Authorizing Combat Marshall in the Northern region and is
      always open to questions or you can email me for for information.

      Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
      HL Thomas Quilliam