archery events

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      Greetings all. I'm curious as to how the Needwood Games in the northern
      part of Atlantia went this past weekend. It sounded like such a great archery
      event. That same weekend we had our War of the Wings, which was a lot fun!
      Thanks to the archers from across Atlantia who came to support the event.

      And thank you Siegfried for inspiring us. Congratulations. I read that
      several of you said, "welcome to the club". How many Ludicrous Bowmen are out
      there??!!

      Lady Lorelei
      Phoenix Guard
      Crois Brigte, Sacred Stone, Atlantia