New Ludicrous Bowman

  • Siegfried
    Message 1 of 34 , Oct 25, 2006
      I have the somewhat awkward responsibility as Kingdom Target Archery
      Marshal of Atlantia ... to announce that we have a new Ludicrous
      Bowman in Atlantia.

      Me

      Siegfried Sebastian Faust currently has a RR average of 120.7, shot
      with a crossbow. The final score needed being shot last Saturday, and
      approved by the Kingdom Scorekeeper today.

      Siegfried

    • Ld. Cian Rhys Gravenor
      Message 34 of 34 , Oct 7, 2009
        Congratulations to Joseph the Bold! Amazing shooting!

        There are a couple of archers in Ansteorra that are close to the mark themselves. Both with averages of over 110 looking to be the first in their kingdom to achieve such honor.

        Vivat, Joseph and to all who hold the ludicrous badge.

        Cian

        To: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com
        From: clanyoungvp@...
        Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 01:22:12 +0000
        Subject: [SCA-Archery] New Ludicrous Bowman

        Joseph the Bold from Concordia of the Snows in the East Kingdom has obtained an average of 120.67 with a longbow.

        Joseph is not on this list, but keep an eye out for a bald, kilted bowman in a Queen's Guard uniform and offer your congratulations in person.

        ~Hobbe

        http://www.kellswood.com/ekscores/history-ludicrous.htm