Re: [SCA-Archery] Verdigris and what?

  • Christian M. Cepel
    Message 1 of 17 , Oct 25, 2006
      That's the recipe ingredients I remember hearing long long ago (10
      years)...

      Now remains proportions, method and madness.

      I would imagine that there are several varieties of pitch out there
      aren't there? It's a conglomeration is it not?

      Whoever asked the original question, I thank you. I've been wanting to
      run this poser to earth myself for a long long time.

      Any additional info on this is greatly appreciated.

      // Philippe Sebastian LeLutre (Christian M. Cepel