Re: [SCA-Archery] Hi!

  • loreleiElkins@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 23, 2006
      Eadaoin, Welcome! We are glad to have you with us.

      Lady Lorelei,
      Crois Brigte, Sacred Stone
      Atlantia

      In a message dated 10/23/2006 10:53:19 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      knightlady411@... writes:

      Hi,my name is Eadaoin Echluath. I am a new archer and aspiring Horse
      archer. I am from the Kingdom of Trimaris and play in the Shire of
      Bentonshire. I just wanted to introduce myself, so if I chime in on a
      discussion you all will have an idea of who I am and that I am a
      beginner at archery. I look forward to being able to learn alot from
      more experienced archers.

      Eadaoin

      Lorelei