Fwd: eBay Favorite Search: archery military history

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2006
      A useful book for your library.. I would have purchased it, but I have
      a copy.

      Jon

      Begin forwarded message:

      > From: eBay <savedsearches@...>
      > Date: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:30:04 AM US/Pacific
      > To: sirjon1@...
      > Subject: eBay Favorite Search: archery military history

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2006
        The information did not copy. The book is "Arrows against Steel" By
        Hurley. Go to the following site to see the ebay infomation.

        Jon

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/
        eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320040403369&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1