Re: recurve rests

  • Saethryth Farsight
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2006
      After having two plastic rests on my and son's recurve break in the middle of some SCA shoots, we did what someone else recommended. That is, built up the recurve rest with some leather and moleskin.
      We have not had a problem with rests, since.
      (Somewhat akin to not hitting a tennis ball with the wood when using an aluminum racket).