Motto for crossbow coin

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 9, 2006
      The coin is at a point in the design stage where the motto is needed.
      At this point I am considering Lord Caedmon's "Power. Prowess.
      Presence." in english or just reusing the motto from the longbow/St.
      Sebastian coin of "let heart and aim be true". Any opinions or
      additional suggestions? This coin is a general crossbow coin, there
      will be a combat archery coin next year, so the motto should be
      appropriate to a general or target useage. I will need any responses
      as soon as possible.

      They should be some additional St. Sebastian/longbow coins before the
      end of the year and at a lower price.

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.

    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 9, 2006
        On 10/9/06, John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        > The coin is at a point in the design stage where the motto is needed.
        > At this point I am considering Lord Caedmon's "Power. Prowess.
        > Presence." in english or just reusing the motto from the longbow/St.
        > Sebastian coin of "let heart and aim be true". Any opinions or
        > additional suggestions? This coin is a general crossbow coin, there

        Awesome! I whole-heartedly endorse the use of my archery and thrown
        weapon philosophy on a coin.

        -Caedmon