RE: [SCA-Archery] Re: UC Crossbows??

  • Harry Bilings
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      He does both. Used to do more SCA than Renfair. MY participation has gone
      down so I don't know any more.

      plachoya
      humble archer
      Ravens Fort Ansteorra

      >Try http://www.uccrossbows.com/
      >WHOIS says he is from Denton, TX
      >I suspect he is Renfair, not SCA

      Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes!
      http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
        thank you sir... I have attempted to contact him through this site.
        Yes, he is SCA... I await word from him on a crossbow over a year and
        a half in delivery.