UC Crossbows??

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
      I have atttempted to access the site for UC Crossbows. I have
      attempted to contact David Ruff, Ulric of Carolinga {?} through E
      mail. I have attempted contact atleast 5 times since August. This
      gentleman, and I use the term with distaste in my mouth, has had
      $300.00 of my money for a year and a half. He produced 1 crossbow
      that was unsafe to shoot and very poor quality. He asked that I send
      it back for repair or replacement which I did. I asked him to sell it
      which he DID NOT DO, so then after 3 months of no sale, I asked for
      the repaired bow or replacement prefering not to even do exchange with
      the company. I have received neither the repaired bow nor the
      replacement bow. It has been over 1 year since the poor quality bow
      was sent back. It has been over 1 1/2 years since the whole process
      started.
      Can somone please put me in contact with this person. He does
      purport to be in the SCA. He does claim to be at one time an Archery
      champion. Any help with this fraud would be appreciated.
      sincerely
      James Bradley
      Hrothgar GUNNARRISON
    • Hobbe
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2006
        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Jim" <gunsl1nger13@...> wrote:

        > I have atttempted to access the site for UC Crossbows.
        > sincerely
        > James Bradley
        > Hrothgar GUNNARRISON

        Try http://www.uccrossbows.com/
        WHOIS says he is from Denton, TX
        I suspect he is Renfair, not SCA
      • Harry Bilings
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
          He does both. Used to do more SCA than Renfair. MY participation has gone
          down so I don't know any more.

          plachoya
          humble archer
          Ravens Fort Ansteorra

          >Try http://www.uccrossbows.com/
          >WHOIS says he is from Denton, TX
          >I suspect he is Renfair, not SCA

          Express yourself - download free Windows Live Messenger themes!
          http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/themes/vibe/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline
        • Jim
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
            thank you sir... I have attempted to contact him through this site.
            Yes, he is SCA... I await word from him on a crossbow over a year and
            a half in delivery.