RE: [SPAM] RE: [SCA-Archery] neat video

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 26, 2006
      Thanks Harry, what an awesome video. Amazing shooting. Better yet it is
      caught in slow motion . those that watched it did you check out the
      vibrations caught on camera from the bows as well as the arrows. I think a
      lot could be learned by video tapeing how we shoot.especially when learning
      the movement of the bow compared to the movement of the arrow..

      Domingos

      _____