Recall: [SCA-Archery] Re: Into the fray

  • Laebeth Cúriel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2006
      Laebeth Cúriel would like to recall the message, "[SCA-Archery] Re: Into the
      fray".

    • Frederick Fenters
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
        Why would the lovely lady want to remove her words of wisdom? Perhaps she
        misspelled something in the Welsh? I DID see a vowel or two there ;-)

        Padraig

      • Laebeth Curiel
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2006
          LOL! Yes, Welsh is somewhat vowel-ly challenged.

          (I only tried to recall the message because I hadn't included the reference
          to the song. Credit where due!)

          Laebeth

          ~dabcdabdcabcdabc~

          One Arrow