Unicorn Archery Challenge

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2006
      Greetings.

      This year will be the last year of the Unicorn Archery Challenges.
      The wreath, window and stump. I am busier now with learning new
      things for work and have not had the time to effectively push the
      newest challenge, or to even update standings for my other two
      contests.

      I feel the need to prioritize the TWIC and ISWC, so I thank everyone
      for their past support, but someone else will have to take up the
      mantle of the period target challenges next year.

      Thank you for your time and have a nice day.

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
      Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion

      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
      saxum immane mittam.