Archery coins 2nd strike

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 35 , Jul 25, 2006
      Saint
      Sebastian-Archer Coins

      As of tomorrow, July 26, I will be accepting orders for the second
      strike of the Saint Sebastian- Archer coins. At this time I will only
      be accepting orders from those people that sent in a request for coins
      before June 27. This is being done so that those that requested coins
      earlier will have a chance to get them. Orders are limited to a
      maximum of thirty coins, this is to allow as many people as possible to
      receive a reasonable number of coins.

      The price will be $1.00 each, for up to twenty coins (1 to 20). And 75
      cents for each additional coin over twenty (21 to 30), up to a total of
      30 coins.

      For orders of ten or less coins, please send a business size SASE with
      63 cents postage. For orders of 11 or more, please include $1.75 S&H.
      Send your order to: John R Edgerton, 7662 Wells Ave, Newark, CA
      94560-3530. If you need them in a hurry, two day Priority Mail with
      the US post office can be arranged for an additional $4.05.

      I do not want to over-sell this strike. So please confirm by email
      direct to me, the day you send in your order and money. I would
      suggest, when possible, emailing me first. When orders and emails are
      received for all the remaining coins, I will post to the various SCA
      wide archery lists and discontinue the sale of this strike and will
      also inform any new email requests that the strike is sold-out. Email
      confirmations and US mail payments should. when possible, be sent on
      the same day.

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
    • Lord Caedmon Wilson
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 9, 2006
        On 10/9/06, John edgerton <sirjon1@...> wrote:
        > The coin is at a point in the design stage where the motto is needed.
        > At this point I am considering Lord Caedmon's "Power. Prowess.
        > Presence." in english or just reusing the motto from the longbow/St.
        > Sebastian coin of "let heart and aim be true". Any opinions or
        > additional suggestions? This coin is a general crossbow coin, there

        Awesome! I whole-heartedly endorse the use of my archery and thrown
        weapon philosophy on a coin.

        -Caedmon