Re: FW: [Silverhorde-Pennsic] Pennsic Love Offering

  • Frederick Fenters
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 15, 2006
      Let us not forget the project that Mistress Grazia brought forth in the
      Midrealm, as well. I know for a fact that her "Tools of the Trade" call
      brought forth lots of fabric, at least one complete sewing machine, assorted
      leather working and other craft tools, and even a bit of archery gear.

      I think the suggestions in the other post (gift cards, prepaid cards for
      building supplies, reference books) are valuable in the extreme. Prayers
      will surely be welcomed (to whatever face of God you choose).

      If nothing else fits your budget, when you see an acquaintance from Down
      South this year, greet him/her warmly and let 'em know that all the folks
      have been in your thoughts and prayers.

      Thanks for the loan of the soapbox.

      Padraig MacRaighne

      Forester of the Greenwood Company