RE: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Midrealm archers

  • Sam Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      Forwarded to the Midrealm Archery list.

      Demetrious

      -----Original Message-----
      From: SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Andre Detommaso
      Sent: Monday, July 10, 2006 9:50 PM
      To: SCA Archery List
      Subject: [SCA-Archery] Looking for Midrealm archers

      Thanks to everyone who replied. Midrealm archers, I
      need to hear from you for your Open Crossbow
      medallions. Caedmon Wilson, Berengar Le Cleric and
      Robert Thorne, please contact me if you can. Or if you
      can get the medallions to these worthy archers, please
      let me know. I can be reached at ikac@detommaso.
      <mailto:ikac%40detommaso.org> org
      Thanks and best regards,
      - Lorenzo