Re: [SCA-Archery] Point Weight

  • PLUNKETTARCHER@WEBTV.NET
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 10, 2006
      On listening to the discussion on weight of points, or lack hereof, I
      looked up Ace Archery's site. They have a large variety of weights
      available in the common shaft sizes. Glue-on, tho. 3 Rivers Archery.
      Eagle Archery out of England. Don't forget the Mod-Bod point. Works well
      and looks really good, too. Eagle has bullet points in steel, if I
      remember right. Some tapered and some parallel. There is a lot of stuff
      available out there, but some is not available in the U.S. One must do a
      lot of looking first. Most everything can be sent over, tho. There is a
      lot of interesting stuff available in Europe. I thought this might be of
      some small help. YIS, Abner