ordering coins

  • John edgerton
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
      For this first strike of 250 coins you may order only a maximum of four
      coins. The cost is 25 cents for each coin, for a maximum of 1 dollar.
      Please send a SASE with 63 cents postage to:

      John R Edgerton
      7662 Wells Ave
      Newark, CA
      94560-3530

      Please, only those of you that sent in a request on or before 5:03 p.m.
      on June 27 can make an order at this time.

      I do not have a PayPal account set up yet. But, may be doing it for
      future strikes.

      Happy Fortieth Anniversary of target archery in the SCA.

      In Service

      Jon

      Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
      An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
      cunning of mind.

    • John edgerton
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
        P.S. Please include your SCA information so I can match you up with
        your previous email request.

        Thank you

        Jon
        On Monday, July 3, 2006, at 09:35 PM, John edgerton wrote:

        > For this first strike of 250 coins you may order only a maximum of four
        > coins. The cost is 25 cents for each coin, for a maximum of 1 dollar.
        > Please send a SASE with 63 cents postage to:
        >
        > John R Edgerton
        > 7662 Wells Ave
        > Newark, CA
        > 94560-3530
        >
        > Please, only those of you that sent in a request on or before 5:03 p.m.
        > on June 27 can make an order at this time.
        >
        > I do not have a PayPal account set up yet. But, may be doing it for
        > future strikes.
        >
        > Happy Fortieth Anniversary of target archery in the SCA.
        >
        > In Service
        >
        > Jon
        >

        > Sir Jon Fitz-Rauf, O.L., O.P., West, Mists, Esfenn
        > An Archer must be: Keen of eye, steady of hand, fleet of foot and
        > cunning of mind.
      • Robert Lauderdale
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2006
          At 09:35 PM 7/3/06 -0700, you wrote:
          >For this first strike of 250 coins you may order only a maximum of four
          >coins. The cost is 25 cents for each coin, for a maximum of 1 dollar.
          >Please send a SASE with 63 cents postage to:
          >
          >John R Edgerton
          >7662 Wells Ave
          >Newark, CA
          >94560-3530
          >
          >Please, only those of you that sent in a request on or before 5:03 p.m.
          >on June 27 can make an order at this time.
          >
          >I do not have a PayPal account set up yet. But, may be doing it for
          >future strikes.
          >
          >Happy Fortieth Anniversary of target archery in the SCA.
          >
          >In Service
          >
          >Jon

          Sir Jon--

          I hate to suggest any additional work for you, but loose coins in an
          envelope are an invitation to loss or theft. Would it be possible to
          sandwich them into a piece of pasteboard (e.g. a section of a cereal box)
          to keep them from moving around and to make te contents less obvious? Will
          this require an increase in postage on the SASE?

          Thank you again for the work you have put in on this.

          Chidock
        • John edgerton
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2006
            I was planing on enclosing the coins in cardboard so they would not be
            noticeable and the postage includes the cardboard.

            Jon