Re: [SCA-Archery] coins-1st strike

  • Bruce R. Gordon
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
      Greetings

      Your concerns about cost and availability are, well... I guess you are from California or something. Jon, these things are worth far more than .50 cents. If you will let us know who to make the check out to, and what address to send it, then we can proceed - you will be getting a dollar a coin from me, just cope.

      Nigel

      The monyer's guild made the first strike of the archery coins.
      > However, they were only able to strike 250 of them. This unfortunately
      > means that most of you will not be able to have as many coins as you
      > wanted this time. And for that, I am most sorry and offer my
      > apologies. The 250 coins divided by 55 people would be only 4.5 each
      > maximum. So, I will have to make it only 4 coins per person, at 25
      > cents per coin plus postage and an envelope, for this strike. At
      > least everyone will be able to see how the coins look.....

      <snip>
      "Do these colors match?"
      "Is this too much jewelry?"
      "Is that my drink?"

    • Domingos de Leon
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2006
        I will be more then happy with 4 coins to begin with. I too feel the cost
        should be at least $1.00 per coin but will give what you ask. Looking
        forward to seeing these first hand. Is there a particular address we can
        send the funds to?

        Domingos de Leon

        Kingdom of Meridies

        Shire of Arenal

        _____

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
          In a message dated 7/4/06 12:29:34 AM, stickbow@... writes:

          > I will be more then happy with 4 coins to begin with. I too feel the cost
          > should be at least $1.00 per coin but will give what you ask. Looking
          > forward to seeing these first hand. Is there a particular address we can
          > send the funds to?
          >
          > Domingos de Leon
          >
          > Kingdom of Meridies
          >
          > Shire of Arenal

          Hoping someone will post a pic of the finished work.

          William the Archer

        • jotl@ridgecrest.ca.us
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006

            Pray look in the files section for the group at yahoo.com

            James
            jotl@...
          • James W. Pratt, Jr.
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 4, 2006
              I'd go for a buck each and throw in the postage. I have had medalions made
              at $25 each. One dollar each is still reasonable.

              James Cunningham
              Middle Kingdom