Gleann Abhann TARGET archery marshal

  • Eric Francis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 12:12 PM
      Greetings!

      Peregrine Fairchylde here, wishing to correct a fairly
      common misconception. The gentle listed under
      archery.marshal@... is the kingdom COMBAT
      archery marshal. As deputy earl marshal for live
      weapons, I am the kingdom target archery and thrown
      weapons marshal. (Yeah, confusing, I know, but it was
      that way before we split from Meridies and I didn't
      think I could get it changed....)

      I have contacted Christina about the youth archer in
      Texarkana and offered my assistance, as well.

      In service,

      Peregrine Fairchylde
      benevolent dictator of flying sharp things, Gleann Abhann

      http://mail.yahoo.com