Re: [SCA-Archery] Primitive Archery Competition

  • saintelmo.1@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
      I have seen your message twice so I am not sure why you are not seeing it (it was the one with all the details about differnet shoots yes?).

      I believe I even saw at least one response to it (Nigel maybe?)

      -Demetrious

      From: "Tom" <fbbimf@...>

      I posted a message on this subject in an honest attempt for some
      feedback -- it has not been posted --- whoever is responsible for
      these decisions, could you please tell me why it has not been posted

    • atruemark@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
        Hey, Tom...chill out, ok? I just opened your original post (which was time
        stamped 12:22 pm PST by the way) so it must have made it out. Give it a
        chance...I'm sure others will begin to read it and respond.

        Andras