Primitive Archery Competition

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 25, 2006
      I posted a message on this subject in an honest attempt for some
      feedback -- it has not been posted --- whoever is responsible for
      these decisions, could you please tell me why it has not been posted
    • saintelmo.1@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
        I have seen your message twice so I am not sure why you are not seeing it (it was the one with all the details about differnet shoots yes?).

        I believe I even saw at least one response to it (Nigel maybe?)

        -Demetrious

        From: "Tom" <fbbimf@...>

      • atruemark@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 27, 2006
          Hey, Tom...chill out, ok? I just opened your original post (which was time
          stamped 12:22 pm PST by the way) so it must have made it out. Give it a
          chance...I'm sure others will begin to read it and respond.

          Andras