Re: [SCA-Archery] Viper Longbow

  • felix47@juno.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2006
      I have a Viper Internature Longbow (says so right on the limb) 45 lb.
      A friend found it in a damaged freight surplus store still wrapped in
      shipping plastic and when I asked to borrow his, he gave me this one.
      I LOVE this bow! I took it to the local range to practice and learn
      its character, and the first arrow went into the gold! (the rest
      didn't but came close). I have had great fun with it, getting to the
      semi's of the 100 arrow shoot at Lilies War twice, against some of
      the best archers in the area.
      I guess you could say I recommend it.
      Ld. Felix Gruenstrasse
      Archer Champion, Barony of Forgotten Sea