Youth Archer Looking for Mentor in new Kingdom

  • Jessi
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2006
      Hi everyone,

      We have a very dedicated youth archer in our Barony. We've been giving him
      weekly lessons for a few months and have seen him improve. His family is
      moving to Texarkana, TX and I would like to give them some people to get in
      touch with out that way (hopefully close) that will be able to help continue
      his training. He's a great kid, lots of fun and very determined, but needs
      patience and practice.

      If anyone out there can give me some guidance, it would be greatly
      appreciated. They are moving in the middle of July.

      Thank you,
      Christina
      Captain of Archers, Barony of Lyondemere, Caid

      (
      \
      )