Re: Recurves vs longbows

  • Cian of Storvik
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 19, 2006
      Excellent! I wish you the best with it. Is it tricky shooting with a
      bow that long? I'm 6'3" and use a 74" bow and there are times I think
      it's bulky.
      You can always affix a metal point to the tip like the vikings, and
      then you can switch to using it as a spear!
      -Cian (who has 2 ELBs, a 60lb Yew and a 40 lb. hickory/lemonwood both
      w/horn nocks)