Re: [SCA-Archery] rules webpage

  • Se�n Moore
    Message 1 of 62 , Jun 14, 2006
      Hey,

      We shot a Western followed by a double clout a few weeks ago and I just
      don't want to work that out, other than I was completely exhausted for days
      afterwards.

      Sean

      P.S. Shooting with a broken finger (don't ask how it happened, is not good
      for clout shooting, especially with a 80lb bow.

      Ad Astra Per Aspera - Semper Exploro
    • Se�n Moore