Re: Archery Marshals

  • THL Cain Saethydd
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 14, 2006
      In Atenveldt, a Blue Baldric equals a Man-at-Arms to a Master-of-Arms
      or his Squire. It also is used in the Adrian Empire to designate a
      Knight, who may where it as a belt or baldric. Barony Atenveldt shares
      the park with 2 other organizations on the same night. Many of the
      others also play with the SCA.

      Offhand, Baron Master Blackarrow happens to be King of Adria at the
      moment.

      Cain