any email with "Great Graphics Site" do not open

  • Naima
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2006
      I may have inadvertantly gotten my pc sick when I
      opned an email from my fiance who didn't realize his
      computer was sick do not open the email that says
      "Great Graphics site" delete it IMMEDIATELY

      YIS and sorry

      NAima

      Sayyida Naima bint Rashid al-Andalusiyya, CGP
      Historian
      Barony of Bjornsborg
      Those who live by the sword, die by the clothyard shaft

      http://mail.yahoo.com