Ye Olde Stumpe

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
      Question: Did I select a target that is either too difficult or too
      inconvenient to build for this year's Unicorn Archery Challenge?

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
      Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion

      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
      saxum immane mittam.
    • Frederick Fenters
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2006
        I just have not had time to do this one this year yet. I plan to try to
        have one at Siege of Talonvale in a couple of weeks and will encourage
        people to shoot it then.

        Forester Padraig MacRaighne

      • Tim Henry
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
          Caedmon,

          No, I'm planning on offering that shoot at our Royal Challenge event and
          Defenders of Sylvan Glen event, as well as practice so look for some scores
          in the future,

          Shoot safe and have fun :)

          Laochlain Silverwolf
          Archer General Kingdom of Aethelmearc

          Timothy A. Henry
          29 Mockingbird Drive
          Indiana PA 15701

          >From: "Lord Caedmon Wilson" <caedmon.wilson@...>
          >To: "SCA Archery" <sca-archery@yahoogroups.com>
          >Subject: [SCA-Archery] Ye Olde Stumpe
          >Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 12:54:34 -0400
          >
          >Question: Did I select a target that is either too difficult or too
          >inconvenient to build for this year's Unicorn Archery Challenge?
          >
          >--
          >Lord Caedmon Wilson
          >
          >Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
          >Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion
          >
          >Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
          >saxum immane mittam.
        • Siegfried
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 13, 2006
            Life.