Update Score Listings

  • Lord Caedmon Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
      Greetings unto the three arts of the missile.

      I have updated the following competitions with all of the scores I
      have received to date.

      Interkingdom Siege Weapon Challenge
      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/iswc/main.html

      Thrown Weapon Interkingdom Challenge
      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/twic/twicmain.html

      Unicorn Archery Challenge - Stump Shoot
      http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/stump/main.html

      --
      Lord Caedmon Wilson

      Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
      Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion

      Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
      saxum immane mittam.
    • mmroles
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        Are these shoots for anyone, in any kingdom to participate in?

        YIS,

        Mary
        Barony of Tir Ysgithir
        Atenveldt

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, "Lord Caedmon Wilson"
        <caedmon.wilson@...> wrote:

        > Greetings unto the three arts of the missile.
        >
        > I have updated the following competitions with all of the scores I
        > have received to date.
        >
        > Interkingdom Siege Weapon Challenge
        > http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/iswc/main.html
        >
        > Thrown Weapon Interkingdom Challenge
        > http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/twic/twicmain.html
        >
        > Unicorn Archery Challenge - Stump Shoot
        > http://mysite.verizon.net/interkingdom/stump/main.html
        >
        > --
        > Lord Caedmon Wilson
        >
        > Oaken Region Youth Combat Marshal
        > Oaken Region Thrown Weapon Champion
        >
        > Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabris, ad caput tuum
        > saxum immane mittam.

      • Lord Caedmon Wilson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
          > Are these shoots for anyone, in any kingdom to participate in?

          Yes. Each is an interkingdom competition. The TWIC is in its 4th
          yeard. The Stump shoot is the 3rd in a series, and this is the first
          year for the ISWC.

          -Caedmon
        • mmroles
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006