Re: [SCA-Archery] Re: Digest Number 2288

  • Carolus von Eulenhorst
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 6, 2006
      On the other hand, it might be exactly the right
      thing. Having run my share of events, I have some experience with that.
      Carolus

      At 09:01 AM 6/6/2006, you wrote:

      >I'm not sure the idea of putting a target on the autocrat or marshal
      >in charge of the field is sending the right signal :)
      >
      >Antoinette
      >
      >--- In
      ><mailto:SCA-Archery%40yahoogroups.com>SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com,
      >"Frederick Fenters" <padraig@...>
      >wrote:
      > >
      > > On a related note, I once attended an event where the autocrat/event
      >steward
      > > had a lovely tabard to identify her. It read "AUTOCRAT" at the
      >upper front
      > > left and had a 5 color round target appliquéd on front and back all
      >on a
      > > light blue background.

    • Karen Nelson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 7, 2006
        Carolus, I don't want to ware a target. Just being in charge of an
        event makes you enough of a target. (Like Aeoelwigg tells me, if your
        in charge-- its your fault.) I don't want to give anyone ideas.

        Antoinette

        --- In SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com, Carolus von Eulenhorst
        <eulenhorst@...> wrote:

        > On the other hand, it might be exactly the right
        > thing. Having run my share of events, I have some experience with
        that.
        > Carolus
        >
        > At 09:01 AM 6/6/2006, you wrote:
        >
        > >I'm not sure the idea of putting a target on the autocrat or
        marshal
        > >in charge of the field is sending the right signal :)
        > >
        > >Antoinette
        > >
        > >--- In
        > ><mailto:SCA-Archery%40yahoogroups.com>SCA-Archery@yahoogroups.com,
        > >"Frederick Fenters" <padraig@>
        > >wrote:
        > > >
        > > > On a related note, I once attended an event where the
        autocrat/event
        > >steward
        > > > had a lovely tabard to identify her. It read "AUTOCRAT" at the
        > >upper front
        > > > left and had a 5 color round target appliquéd on front and back
        all
        > >on a
        > > > light blue background.
        >

        > --